New Tab Themes with HD wallpapers by fans, for fans of Assassination Classroom.
The extension is made by fans, for fans who like anime in general… Visit our homepage for more HD wallpapers and newtab themes: http://freeaddon.com/
– Choose a Ansatsu Kyoushitsu wallpaper from many available wallpapers.
– Digital clock for Date-Time, Weather indicator (you may change city location manually), and Google search engine.
– Shuffle all images, or shuffle your favorite image only.
– Quick navigation with Most Visited, Chrome Apps, Gmail Unread Count. Manage tasks with To-Do list.
– Customize, show/hide features for a clean theme.
– Combine background pictures from multiple FreeAddon new tab extensions.
ABOUT ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM:
– Assassination Classroom (Japanese: 暗殺教室 Hepburn: Ansatsu Kyōshitsu) is a Japanese comic science fiction manga series written and illustrated by Yūsei Matsui. The series was serialized on Shueisha’s Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine from July 2012 to March 2016 and is licensed in English by Viz Media. The series follows the daily lives of an extremely powerful octopus-like teacher and his students dedicated to the task of assassinating him to prevent Earth from being destroyed. The students are considered “misfits” in their school and are taught in a separate building, the class he teaches is called E-3. The students call him ‘KORO-SENSEI’ which means unkillable teacher in Japanese. As of July 2016, twenty-one tankōbon volumes have been released in Japan with a circulation of 20 million copies.
– A single original video animation adaptation by Brain’s Base based on the series was screened at the Jump Super Anime Tour on October to November 2013. This was followed by an anime television adaptation by Lerche, which began airing on Fuji TV in January 2015. This adaptation has been licensed by Funimation for release in North America. The series was obtained by Madman Entertainment for digital distribution in Australia and New Zealand. A live action film adaptation was released on March 21, 2015, and a sequel, titled Assassination Classroom: Graduation, was released on March 25, 2016.
ANSATSU KYOUSHITSU FUN FACTS:
– Karma’s dream future occupation is an “Evil Government official.” Knowing Karma, the Japanese government’s covert operations might start getting rather mischievous…
– Karasuma’s favourite type of animal is a dog. Unfortunately for him, dogs bark angrily at him incessantly whenever he passes. Bless him.
– Yusei Matsui, Assassination Classroom’s creator, and Shuichi Aso, creator of The Mishaps of Kusuo Saiki, come from the same hometown, Saitama. The two frequently collaborate their equally comically ridiculous characters.
– Irina’s first confirmed kill was carried out when she was only twelve years old.
– Nagisa was originally going to be the main character of another of Matsui’s works, Neuro: Supernatural detective. In episode 25 of the same anime, Matsui himself cameoed as a voice actor.
– Yukiko Kanzaki’s terrifying skill at First Person Shooter games have earned her the online nickname “Yuki-Ogre-Ko.” Cute! And at the same time, frightening. Perfect for an assassin!
– Nobuta Tanaka and Chosuke Takada, the Class D students who occasionally turn up and make fools of themselves, are apparently based on students who bullied Matsui when he was in middle school.
– Karma can supposedly speak English better than he can speak Japanese. Perhaps this is why Japanese is Karma’s least favourite subject?
– Background character Kimura Masayoshi can apparently run 100 meters in 11 seconds, making him the fastest student in class E. However, he’s frequently off sick with colds.
– Irina also has the ability to change the colour of her face, being able to change it to red or even green. The students told her that this was shameless copying of Koro-Sensei, however, and she got furious.