February 26 Update: New 05 Images (Scroll down to end in “Options” Box).
Install my Fortnite New Tab Themes and enjoy HD wallpapers of exciting Fortnite with everytime you open a new tab.
The extension is made by fans, for fans who like Fortnite, or Overwatch, or PUBG, or Battle Royale games in general… Visit our homepage for more HD wallpapers and newtab themes: http://freeaddon.com/
– Select a Fortnite wallpaper from many available wallpapers.
– Shuffle your favorite Fortnite image, or shuffle all images.
– Combine and enjoy background pictures from multiple FreeAddon new tab extensions.
– Customize, show or hide features for a clean theme.
– Digital clock for Date-Time, Weather indicator (you may change city location manually), and Google search engine.
– Quick navigation with Most Visited, Chrome Apps, Gmail Unread Count, and tasks management with To-Do list.
– Fortnite is a co-op sandbox survival game developed by Epic Games and People Can Fly, with Epic Games also publishing the game. The game was released as a paid early access title for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on July 25, 2017, with a full free-to-play release expected in 2018.
– Fortnite is set in contemporary Earth, where the sudden appearance of a worldwide storm causes 98% of the world’s population to disappear, and zombie-like creatures rise to attack the remainder. Considered by Epic as a cross between Minecraft and Left 4 Dead, Fortnite has up to four players cooperating on various missions on randomly-generated maps to collect resources, build fortifications around defensive objectives that are meant to help fight the storm and protect survivors, and construct weapons and traps to engage in combat with waves of these creatures that attempt to destroy the objectives. Players gain rewards through these missions to improve their hero characters, support teams, and arsenal of weapon and trap schematics to be able to take on more difficult missions. The game is supported through microtransactions to purchase in-game currency that can be used towards these upgrades.
– A standalone mode, Fortnite Battle Royale, based on the battle royale game genre, was released for the same platforms in September 2017.
– Fortnite Was Initially Shown to the World All the Way Back in 2011
– Players Have to Brave the Dangers of a World Ravaged by Monsters
– There’s Four Character Classes to Choose From – Ninja, Outlander, Soldier and Constructor
– The Storm Gives Rise to the Creatures You’ll Regularly Have to Defend Yourself From
– Everyone Who Pre-Ordered a Founder’s Pack Can Start Playing Now, Plus PS4 Players Will Get Access to Four Exclusive Hero Cards