For those who love the beauty of foxes, like me, I’ve created this Fox New Tab extension. Install my Fox Themes to get different HD wallpapers of cutest foxes everytime you open a newtab.
You can find the extension in Chrome Web Store.
The themes offer gorgeous photos of all fox species such as red fox, arctic fox, kit fox, fennec fox, gray fox, snow fox, white fox, fox painting art work… Have fun 🙂
– Select your favourite wallpaper from many available cute foxes wallpapers. Shuffle all pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle favorite fox themes only. Updated HD wallpapers and gorgeous photos of all fox species are coming soon, such as red foxes, arctic foxes, kit foxes, fennec foxes, gray foxes, snow foxes, white foxes, foxes painting art work…
– Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome NewTab.
– Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome NewTab.
– Search with Google in the new Chrome new tab page.
– Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
– Added “Most Visited sites” to menu for quick navigation.
– Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
– New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
– Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
– Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
– Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
– Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
– Faster New Tab loading time.
– Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
– Foxes are small-to-medium-sized, omnivorous mammals belonging to several genera of the family Canidae. Foxes are slightly smaller than a medium-size domestic dog, with a flattened skull, upright triangular ears, a pointed, slightly upturned snout, and a long bushy tail (or brush). A group of foxes is referred to as a skulk, leash, or earth. Twelve species belong to the monophyletic group of Vulpes genus of “true foxes”, they are Arctic fox, Bengal fox, Blanford’s fox, Cape fox, Corsac fox, Fennec fox, Kit fox, Pale fox, Ruppell’s fox, Red fox, Swift fox, Tibetan sand fox.
– The fox appears in many cultures, usually in folklore. In Western folklore and also in Persian folklore, foxes are depicted as a symbol of cunning and trickery – a reputation derived especially from their reputed ability to evade hunters. In Asian folklore, foxes are depicted as a familiar spirit possessed of magic powers. Similar to Western folklore, foxes are depicted as mischievous, usually tricking other people, with the ability to disguise as an attractive female human. However, there are other depictions of foxes as a mystical, sacred creature, that can either bring wonder or ruin. Nine-tailed foxes appear in Chinese folklore, literature, and mythology, in which, depending on the tale can be a good or a bad omen.