Install my Pink Chrome Themes and enjoy Chrome with pink tones everytime you open a new tab.
The themes is made by fans, for fans who like pink themes in general… Visit our homepage for more HD wallpapers and newtab themes: http://freeaddon.com/
– Giving pink tone for Chrome Themes.
– Working nicely when combining with my Free Addon Extensions Wallpaper New Tab.
HOW TO UNINSTALL:
– Access the Settings on your Chrome browser
– Check out the Appearance section
– Right on the first row it shows which Themes are being used
– Click on “Reset to Default” button on the right side to uninstall the Themes.
WHAT IS PINK:
– Pink is a pale red color that is named after a flower of the same name. It was first used as a color name in the late 17th century. According to surveys in Europe and the United States, pink is the color most often associated with charm, politeness, sensitivity, tenderness, sweetness, childhood, femininity and the romantic. It is associated with chastity and innocence when combined with white, but associated with eroticism and seduction when combined with purple or black.
– The color pink is named after the flowers, pinks, flowering plants in the genus Dianthus, and derives from the frilled edge of the flowers. The verb “to pink” dates from the 14th century and means “to decorate with a perforated or punched pattern” (possibly from German pinken, “to peck”).
– While the word “pink” was first used as a noun to refer to a color in the 17th century, the verb “pink” continues to be reflected today as the name of hand-held scissors that cut a zig-zagged line to prevent fraying that are referred to as pinking shears.
PINK FUN FACTS:
– The color pink is actually symbolised for joy and happiness.
– The third Sunday to the advent is said to be pink coloured according to Christianity.
– The dyes that were used to prepare this color were known as Madder roots.
– This root used to produce all the colors relating to pink shade.
– This color has also been always associated with women.