Install my Gengar New Tab Themes and enjoy HD wallpapers of the mysterious Gengar of Pokemon with everytime you open a new tab.
The extension is made by fans, for fans who like Gengar, or Pokemon in general… Visit our homepage for more HD wallpapers and newtab themes: http://freeaddon.com/
– Select a Gengar wallpaper from many available wallpapers.
– Shuffle your favorite Gengar image, or shuffle all images.
– Combine and enjoy background pictures from multiple FreeAddon new tab extensions.
– Customize, show or hide features for a clean theme.
– Digital clock for Date-Time, Weather indicator (you may change city location manually), and Google search engine.
– Quick navigation with Most Visited, Chrome Apps, Gmail Unread Count, and tasks management with To-Do list.
– Gengar is a shadow-like, round-bodied Pokémon with two large, pointed ears and short spikes lining its back. Gengar has two red eyes and a toothy, sinister smile. It has claws on its hands. Gengar stands on its two short legs, but it can Levitate as well.
– Gengars have the ability Levitate. Levitate makes Gengar immune to Ground-type moves. This Pokémon hides in the shadows. It is said that if Gengar is hiding, it cools the area by nearly 10 °F. When there is a Full Moon, this Pokémon likes to scare people by pretending to be their shadow, then laugh at their fear. Gengars are mostly based on being mean and evil by tormenting people, hurting them and overtaking them. It can absorb any surrounding heat, leaving a sudden chill. To steal the life of its target, it slips into the prey’s shadow and silently waits for an opportunity. Gengar is also able to merge with and inhabit the shadow of another being.
GENGAR FUN FACTS:
– Gengar makes it tribute in the first Pokémon games,Red,Blue,Green and Yellow. Its a ghost and poison type. In the first generation,it and his pre-evolutions were the only ghost types of the entire game. Ghastly evolves into Haunter,which evolves into Gengar.
– To evolve Haunter into Gengar,you have to trade with a friend,because Haunter only evolves trough trading. Fun-fact: In the 4th generation,there is a NPC who trades you a Haunter. If you thought,you are going to get a Gengar… The Haunter helds an Everstone. So,now lets get to weaknesses. Like I said before,Gengar is a Ghost and Poison type. This gives him 3 weaknesses,3 immunities and 4 resistances.