October 17 Update: New 05 Images (Scroll down to end in “Options” Box).
Install the extension get HD wallpapers of Golden Retriever everytime you open a new tab.
Install my Golden Retriever New Tab Themes and enjoy HD wallpapers of the adorable Golden Retriever dogs and puppies everytime you open a new tab.
– Choose a Golden Retriever dogs wallpaper from many available wallpapers.
– Digital clock for Date-Time, Weather indicator (you may change city location manually), and Google search engine.
– Shuffle all images, or shuffle your favorite Golden Retriever puppies image only.
– Quick navigation with Most Visited, Chrome Apps, Gmail Unread Count. Manage tasks with To-Do list.
– Customize, show/hide features for a clean theme.
– Combine background pictures from multiple FreeAddon new tab extensions.
ABOUT GOLDEN RETRIEVER:
– The Golden Retriever is a large-sized breed of dog bred as gun dogs to retrieve shot waterfowl such as ducks and upland game birds during hunting and shooting parties, and were named ‘retriever’ because of their ability to retrieve shot game undamaged. Golden Retrievers have an instinctive love of water, and are easy to train to basic or advanced obedience standards. They are a long-coated breed, with a dense inner coat that provides them with adequate warmth in the outdoors, and an outer coat that lies flat against their bodies and repels water. Golden Retrievers are well suited to residency in suburban or country environments. Although they need substantial outdoor exercise, they should be housed in a fenced area because of their instinctual tendency to roam. They shed copiously, particularly at the change of seasons, and require fairly regular grooming.
– The breed is a prominent participant in conformation shows for purebred dogs. The Golden Retriever is popular as a disability assistance dog such as being a guide dog for the blind and a hearing dog for the deaf. In addition, they are trained to be a hunting dog, a detection dog, and a search and rescue participant. The breed’s friendly, gentle temperament means it is unsuited to being a professional guard dog, but its temperament has also made it the third-most popular family dog breed (by registration) in the United States, the fifth-most popular in Brazil and Australia, and the eighth-most popular in the United Kingdom. Golden Retrievers are rarely choosy eaters, but require ample exercise (of two or more hours a day). The breed is fond of play but also highly trainable.
GOLDEN RETRIEVER FUN FACTS:
– Golden Retrievers instinctively love to swim. They’re always up for a game of fetch in the lake.
– Golden Retrievers are often used on search and rescue teams because of their keen sense of smell and tracking abilities.
– They make great therapy dogs.
– They are considered to be the 4th smartest dog breed (in line behind Border Collies, Poodles, and German Shepherds).
– They’re the third most popular dog breed in America.