Install my jellyfish New Tab Themes and enjoy HD wallpapers of the mysterious jellyfish with everytime you open a new tab.
The extension is made by fans, for fans who like jellyfish, fish, or releted sea, beach, ocean, or wild animals in general… Visit our homepage for more HD wallpapers and newtab themes: http://freeaddon.com/
– Select a jellyfish wallpaper from many available wallpapers.
– Shuffle your favorite jellyfish image, or shuffle all images.
– Combine and enjoy background pictures from multiple FreeAddon new tab extensions.
– Customize, show or hide features for a clean theme.
– Digital clock for Date-Time, Weather indicator (you may change city location manually), and Google search engine.
– Quick navigation with Most Visited, Chrome Apps, Gmail Unread Count, and tasks management with To-Do list.
– Jellyfish or jellies are softbodied, free-swimming aquatic animals with a gelatinous umbrella-shaped bell and trailing tentacles. The bell can pulsate to acquire propulsion and locomotion. The tentacles may be utilized to capture prey or defend against predators by emitting toxins in a painful sting. Jellyfish species are classified in the subphylum Medusozoa which makes up a major part of the phylum Cnidaria, although not all Medusozoa species are considered to be jellyfish.
– Jellyfish are found in every ocean, from the surface to the deep sea. Scyphozoans (the “true jellyfish”) are exclusively marine, but some hydrozoans live in freshwater. Large, often colorful, jellyfish are common in coastal zones worldwide. Jellyfish have roamed the seas for at least 500 million years, and possibly 700 million years or more, making them the oldest multi-organ animal.
JELLYFISH FUN FACTS:
– Some jellyfish can glow in the dark.
– Jellyfish can clone themselves.
– Some jellyfish are immortal.
– Jellyfish can teach us about efficient underwater propulsion.
– Not all jellies have tentacles.