Install my Punisher New Tab Themes and enjoy HD wallpapers of the cute Punisher with everytime you open a new tab.
The extension is made by fans, for fans who like Punisher, Marvel or TV shows in general… Visit our homepage for more HD wallpapers and newtab themes: http://freeaddon.com/
– Select a Punisher wallpaper from many available wallpapers.
– Shuffle your favorite Punisher image, or shuffle all images.
– Combine and enjoy background pictures from multiple FreeAddon new tab extensions.
– Customize, show or hide features for a clean theme.
– Digital clock for Date-Time, Weather indicator (you may change city location manually), and Google search engine.
– Quick navigation with Most Visited, Chrome Apps, Gmail Unread Count, and tasks management with To-Do list.
– The Punisher (Francis “Frank” Castle, born Francis Castiglione) is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character was created by writer Gerry Conway and artists John Romita Sr. and Ross Andru, with publisher Stan Lee green-lighting the name. The Punisher made his first appearance in The Amazing Spider-Man #129 (cover-dated Feb. 1974).
– The character is a vigilante who employs murder, kidnapping, extortion, coercion, threats of violence, and torture in his campaign against crime. Driven by the deaths of his wife and two children who were killed by the mob for witnessing a killing in New York City’s Central Park, the Punisher wages a one-man war on the mob and all criminals and employs the use of various firearms. His family’s killers were the first to be slain by the Punisher. A war veteran and a United States Marine Corps Scout Sniper, Frank Castle (born Francis Castiglione) is skilled in hand-to-hand combat, guerrilla warfare, and marksmanship.
– The Punisher’s brutal nature and willingness to kill made him a novel character in mainstream American comic books when he debuted in 1974. By the late 1980s, the Punisher was part of a wave of psychologically-troubled antiheroes. At the height of his popularity, the character was featured in four monthly publications, including The Punisher, The Punisher War Journal, The Punisher War Zone, and The Punisher Armory. Despite his violent actions and dark nature, the Punisher has enjoyed some mainstream success on television, making guest appearances on Spider-Man: The Animated Series, and The Super Hero Squad Show, where the depiction of his violent behavior was toned down for family viewers. In feature films, Dolph Lundgren portrayed the Punisher in 1989, as did Thomas Jane in 2004, and Ray Stevenson in 2008. Jon Bernthal portrays the character in the second season of Marvel’s Daredevil as a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Bernthal reprised the role in The Punisher, his own self-titled series.
PUNISHER FUN FACTS:
– In his first appearance, Frank Castle was introduced as a villain in the pages of The Amazing Spider-Man #129 in 1974. Frank was hunting Spider-Man after being hired by The Jackal who framed Spider-Man for the death of Norman Osborn.
– FRANK CASTLE IS A VIETNAM WAR VETERAN.
– Frank promised to always fight against crime and injustice. What set him apart from other heroes and even villains was not just his penchant for murder, but how personal he took each encounter.
– THE PUNISHER IS INSPIRED BY MACK BOLAN’S THE EXECUTIONER.
– FRANK CASTLE LOVES GUNS… A BIT TOO MUCH.