TUZKI BUNNY NEW TAB – Offered by FreeAddon
Install my Tuzki Bunny New Tab Themes and enjoy varied HD wallpapers of Tuzki Bunny, everytime you open a new tab.
★ Interested in rabbit themes like Tuzki Bunny? Visit our homepage for more HD wallpapers and newtab themes: http://freeaddon.com/
★ What can you get from our Tuzki Bunny themes?
First, you can enjoy a wide range of Tuzki Bunny wallpapers in HD quality. You can shuffle all pics, or, shuffle your favorite pics only. You can also select Slideshow option and enjoy a cool screensaver with wallpapers. And, you can use other free addon themes along with this Tuzki Bunny new tab.
Second, the extension provides quick navigation to your most visited sites, Chrome apps like Gmail, or quick reminder with To-Do List right on the theme. Date, time and weather forecast can also be shown on Tuzki Bunny new tab if you need.
Finally, you can enjoy all these features (and more will be added on your requests) for free! Our extension does not include ads or any hidden catch!
★ About Tuzki:
– Tuzki (Chinese: 兔斯基; Korean: 투즈키; Japanese: ツヅキ) is a popular illustrated bunny character, created by Momo Wang, when she was an undergraduate at the Beijing Broadcasting Institute. Featured in a variety of emoticons, her character has become popular with QQ and MSN users. Nowadays Tuzki has extended his emoticon popularity to different major messaging app platforms including WeChat, KakaoTalk, Facebook and VNG Corporation’s Zalo.
– According to the official website, Tuzki was born on 6 September 2006.
– Tuzki is currently managed by TurnOut Ventures, a joint venture between Turner Broadcasting and Outblaze established in Hong Kong in 2008.
– In 2007 Motorola used the Tuzki images to promote its Motorola Q9h smartphone in Asia, touting its Internet and instant messaging capabilities.
– In January 2013 during the KFC#China premium campaign, over 9.5 million units of Tuzki premium figurines were distributed nationwide in China through more than 3,000 KFC restaurants.
– In March 2013, the Tuzki edition of the Fujifilm instax mini camera and films were launched in China.
★ About Tuzki:
– TurnOut Ventures premiered Tuzki: Love Assassin on YouTube on 13 February 2014, as a Valentine’s Day stunt for the Tuzki fans, written and directed by Julian Frost, the creator of the viral animation Dumb Ways to Die. Animation was produced by Studio 4°C.
– An image of Tuzki: Love Assassin was displayed on the Thomson Reuters building in New York City Times Square from 14 February to 18 February 2014.
– In July 2014, Facebook launched Tuzki stickers on Facebook Messenger, which quickly became one of the most frequently used stickers by Facebook users. In September, Facebook Japan announced the top 10 most popular sticker sets in Japan and Tuzki was on the list. By popular demand, Facebook launched the second set of Tuzki stickers in December.
– In April 2015, Tuzki was featured on the Financial Times. The article talks about the success of Tuzki in China and how he has become a surprise hit with millennials from all around the world. In the same month, CCTV America filed a report on Tuzki, that talks about how Tuzki “takes over amid social media buzz”.
– According to a post on Tuzki’s official Facebook page, there are over 20 million sends of Tuzki stickers worldwide every day.