Install this Themes to get HD wallpapers of 2018 God of War in every new tab.
The extension is made by fans, for fans who like games in general… Visit our homepage for more HD wallpapers and newtab themes: https://freeaddon.com/
– Choose a God of War 2018 wallpaper from many available wallpapers.
– Digital clock for Date-Time, Weather indicator (you may change city location manually), and Google search engine.
– Shuffle all God of War 4 images, or shuffle your favorite image only.
– Quick navigation with Most Visited, Chrome Apps, Gmail Unread Count. Manage tasks with To-Do list.
– Customize, show/hide features for a clean theme.
– Combine background pictures from multiple FreeAddon new tab extensions.
ABOUT GOD OF WAR 4:
– God of War (commonly referred to as God of War 4 or God of War PS4) is an upcoming third-person action-adventure video game in development by Santa Monica Studio and to be published by Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE). It is scheduled to be released on April 20, 2018 for the PlayStation 4 (PS4) console. It will be the eighth installment in the God of War series, the eighth chronologically, and the sequel to 2010’s God of War III. The story is a new direction for the series, as it will be loosely based on Norse mythology—all previous games were based on Greek mythology. Series protagonist Kratos returns as the main character, and he now has a son named Atreus. Kratos acts as a mentor and protector to his son, and has to master the rage that has driven him for many years.
– Described as a “reimagining” for the franchise, the gameplay has been completely rebuilt, with one major change being that Kratos no longer uses his signature double-chained blades. He instead uses a magical battle axe called the Leviathan Axe. Another notable change is the camera. The game uses an over-the-shoulder free camera as opposed to the fixed cinematic camera seen in the previous entries. There will also be elements similar to role playing games and Kratos’ son Atreus can provide assistance during gameplay. A short text-based game called God of War: A Call from the Wilds was released on February 1, 2018 through Facebook Messenger, and follows Atreus on his first adventure into the Norse wilds.
GOD OF WAR FUN FACTS:
– God of War on the PlayStation 2 featured two statues at the end of the game. Most would look past these two statues especially after striking them and receiving no results. However, if you keep hitting these statues for a few hundred times they will actually break. Once broken, a scrambled code will show up giving you a 1-800 number. When called, the number will put you through to a conversation with Kratos and game director, David Jaffe. Eventually, Kratos kills David and ends the call.
– God of War’s main protagonist Kratos was almost known as Demos. However, it was decided against Demos during the amount of “free Demos” mentions during the Prison level within the first God of War game.
– You wouldn’t think of Spongebob and God of War being used within the same paragraph. Hades from God of War is actually voiced by Clarence J Brown III who just so happens to be the voice actor for Mr. Krabs on the popular Nickelodeon kids show Spongebob.
– The first God of War video game had a pretty risque mini game. During Act II you will notice two women resting on your bed. When approached an icon pops up allowing for a mini game to being. When accepted, Kratos will get down to business.
– Speaking of sex mini games, before she landed the spot on Disney kids show Good Luck Charlie, Leigh-Allyn Baker voiced a character in God of War 2. Leigh- Allyn Baker’s character happened to be Bath-House Girl 2 from the God of War 2 sex mini game.
– Within the Temple of Oracle in God of War, gamers can see the gods relaying a message to Kratos telling him to simply surrender. In-order to see this phrase, players must go to the left side of the temple next to the chest and save game point. Hit R2 on top of the mound behind the gravedigger’s hold and again between the two pillars lit on fire.
– Developers found a neat way to announce God of War’s PSP video game known as Ghost of Sparta. By retrieving the platinum trophy within God of War 3, players will see the website www.spartansstandtall.com appear. The website would lead gamers to the PSP God of War game announcement.
– During God of War 3, Kratos enters a nightmare from Zeus. Within the nightmare, Kratos will fall into water where he will hear different voices. Once the voices stop stay in the water to hear Kratos’ brother Deimos.
– Within God of War 3 during the wet caves of Hades, Kratos may find a note from a tortured soul. The note reads “He could have saved me. He held my life in his hand, and still he let go. I may have been just a mere boat captain, but he treated me as if I was nothing! He is to blame for my torment here! I hope he suffers in Hades as I have. Damn that Ghost of Sparta!” This is a reference to the captain Kratos drops down into the Hydra King’s mouth after getting a key from the first God of War video game.
– God of War may be revenging the gods because of his family but his daughter feels that her death was a result of Kratos’ own actions. The secret note can be found during the tree judges area within Hades. The note states that the young soul misses her family and her father did not protect her.