Install my BTS J-Hope New Tab Themes and enjoy HD wallpapers of JHope from BTS Bangtan Boys with everytime you open a new tab.
The extension is made by fans, for fans who like J Hope of BTS Bangtan Boys and BTS Bangtan Boys in general… Visit our homepage for more HD wallpapers and newtab themes: https://freeaddon.com/
– Select a J-Hope wallpaper from many available wallpapers.
– Shuffle your favorite J Hope image, or shuffle all images.
– Combine and enjoy background pictures from multiple FreeAddon new tab extensions.
– Customize, show or hide features for a clean theme.
– Digital clock for Date-Time, Weather indicator (you may change city location manually), and Google search engine.
– Quick navigation with Most Visited, Chrome Apps, Gmail Unread Count, and tasks management with To-Do list.
ABOUT BTS J-HOPE:
– Jung Hoseok (Hangul: 정호석), better known as J-Hope, is the main dancer and lead rapper of BTS. J-Hope made his debut on June 13, 2013 as a member of BTS on Mnet’s M! Countdown with the track “No More Dream” from their debut single album 2 Cool 4 Skool. Together with the members of BTS, he went on to win a series of awards and performed at several events such as the Mnet Asian Music Awards, the AMAs, and New Year’s Rockin Eve!!!
(Source: BTS Wikia)
BTS J HOPE FACTS:
– He had auditioned for JYP.
– He hates exercising and working out.
– When Jin made seaweed soup for J-Hope, it tasted so good and made J-Hope speechless because he thought it tasted like his mom’s.
– Before debut, he hated doing aegyo but now has changed his mind for his fans.
– He was part of the street dance team NEURON.
– He won an underground dance battle and even performed at a festival.
– He tends to nag the other members.
– His ideal type is someone who is thoughtful and good at cooking, reads a lots of books, and loves only him. He wants to chill, talk, and read books with her.
– When he was young, he wanted to become a professional tennis player.
– His motto is: “If you don’t work hard, there won’t be good result.”
(Source: BTS Wikia)