Install this Cows NewTab Themes and enjoy HD wallpapers of cow everytime you open a new tab.
The extension is made by fans, for fans who like cows, or baby animals and cute animals in general… Visit our homepage for more HD wallpapers and newtab themes: https://freeaddon.com/
– Choose a wallpaper from many available cows wallpapers.
– Digital clock for Date-Time, Weather indicator (you may change city location manually), and Google search engine.
– Shuffle all cows images, or shuffle your favorite image only.
– Quick navigation with Most Visited, Chrome Apps, Gmail Unread Count. Manage tasks with To-Do list.
– Show/hide features, customize your own cow theme.
– Combine background pictures from multiple FreeAddon new tab extensions.
– Cattle—colloquially cows—are the most common type of large domesticated ungulates. They are a prominent modern member of the subfamily Bovinae, are the most widespread species of the genus Bos, and are most commonly classified collectively as Bos taurus.
– Cattle are commonly raised as livestock; for meat (beef and veal), for milk (see dairy cattle), and for hides, which are used to make leather. They are used as riding animals and draft animals (oxen or bullocks that pull carts, plows and other implements). Another product of cattle is dung, which can be used to create manure or fuel. In some regions, such as parts of India, cattle have significant religious meaning. Cattle, mostly small breeds such as the miniature zebu, are kept as pets.
– Around 10,500 years ago, cattle were domesticated from as few as 80 progenitors in southeast Turkey. According to an estimate from 2011, there are 1.4 billion cattle in the world. In 2009, cattle became one of the first livestock animals to have a fully mapped genome. Some consider cattle the oldest form of wealth, and cattle raiding consequently one of the earliest forms of theft.
COWS FUN FACTS:
– Cows are social animals, and they naturally form large herds. And like people, they will make friends and bond to some herd members, while avoiding others
– Cows are red-green colorblind. In a bullfight, its the waving of the cape that attracts the bull not the red color
– A cow’s heart beats between 60 and 70 beats per minute
– Cows can hear lower and higher frequencies better than humans.
– An average dairy cow weighs about 1,200 pounds.
– A cows normal body temperature is 101.5°F.
– The average cow chews at least 50 times per minute.
– The typical cow stands up and sits down about 14 times a day.
– An average cow has more than 40,000 jaw movements in a day.
– Cows actually do not bite grass; instead they curl their tongue around it.