Install my Fluent Light Chrome Themes and enjoy Chrome with fluent light tones everytime you open a new tab.
The themes is made by fans, for fans who like fluent light, light, and white themes in general… Visit our homepage for more HD wallpapers and newtab themes: https://freeaddon.com/
– Giving fluent light tone for Chrome Themes.
– Working nicely when combining with my Free Addon Extensions Wallpaper New Tab.
HOW TO UNINSTALL:
– Access the Settings on your Chrome browser
– Check out the Appearance section
– Right on the first row it shows which Themes are being used
– Click on “Reset to Default” button on the right side to uninstall the Themes.
WHAT IS LIGHT:
– Light is electromagnetic radiation within a certain portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. The word usually refers to visible light, which is visible to the human eye and is responsible for the sense of sight. Visible light is usually defined as having wavelengths in the range of 400–700 nanometres (nm), or 4.00 × 10−7 to 7.00 × 10−7 m, between the infrared (with longer wavelengths) and the ultraviolet (with shorter wavelengths). This wavelength means a frequency range of roughly 430–750 terahertz (THz).
– The main source of light on Earth is the Sun. Sunlight provides the energy that green plants use to create sugars mostly in the form of starches, which release energy into the living things that digest them. This process of photosynthesis provides virtually all the energy used by living things. Historically, another important source of light for humans has been fire, from ancient campfires to modern kerosene lamps. With the development of electric lights and power systems, electric lighting has effectively replaced firelight. Some species of animals generate their own light, a process called bioluminescence. For example, fireflies use light to locate mates, and vampire squids use it to hide themselves from prey.
– The primary properties of visible light are intensity, propagation direction, frequency or wavelength spectrum, and polarization, while its speed in a vacuum, 299,792,458 metres per second, is one of the fundamental constants of nature. Visible light, as with all types of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), is experimentally found to always move at this speed in a vacuum.
– In physics, the term light sometimes refers to electromagnetic radiation of any wavelength, whether visible or not. In this sense, gamma rays, X-rays, microwaves and radio waves are also light. Like all types of light, visible light is emitted and absorbed in tiny “packets” called photons and exhibits properties of both waves and particles. This property is referred to as the wave–particle duality. The study of light, known as optics, is an important research area in modern physics.
LIGHT FUN FACTS:
– The sun is actually white when seen from space.
– Humans are bioluminescent from metabolic reactions.
– Sunlight can reaches a depth of 80 metres in the ocean.
– Plants are green because they reflect green light.
– In a double rainbow, light is reflected twice inside each water droplet.