Install the extension get HD wallpapers of Kino no Tabi everytime you open a new tab.
Install my Kino no Tabi New Tab Themes and enjoy HD wallpapers of Kino’s Journey anime everytime you open a new tab.
– Choose a Kino no Tabi wallpaper from many available wallpapers.
– Digital clock for Date-Time, Weather indicator (you may change city location manually), and Google search engine.
– Shuffle all images, or shuffle your favorite doge image only.
– Quick navigation with Most Visited, Chrome Apps, Gmail Unread Count. Manage tasks with To-Do list.
– Customize, show/hide features for a clean theme.
– Combine background pictures from multiple FreeAddon new tab extensions.
ABOUT KINO NO TABI:
– Kino’s Journey the Beautiful World (Japanese: キノの旅 -the Beautiful World- Hepburn: Kino no Tabi -the Beautiful World-), shortened to Kino’s Journey, is a Japanese light novel series written by Keiichi Sigsawa, with illustrations by Kouhaku Kuroboshi. The series originally started serialization in volume five of MediaWorks’ now-defunct light novel magazine Dengeki hp on March 17, 2000. The first volume of the series was published on July 10, 2000 by ASCII Media Works under their Dengeki Bunko publishing imprint. As of October 2017, 21 volumes have been published, and around 8.2 million copies of the novels have been sold in Japan. In Kino’s Journey, the protagonist, Kino, accompanied by a talking motorcycle named Hermes, travels through a mystical world of many different countries and forests, each unique in its customs and people. A spin-off light novel series titled Gakuen Kino began with the first volume published on July 10, 2006 by ASCII Media Works; four volumes have been released as of July 2010.
– A 13-episode anime adaptation produced by A.C.G.T and Genco aired between April and July 2003 on WOWOW in Japan. Two visual novels for the PlayStation 2 were released by ASCII Media Works, the first in July 2003, and the second in December 2005. There have also been two 30-minute animated films produced, the first in February 2005, and the second in April 2007. A Kino’s Journey light novel was only released as a promotional gift for the second animated movie. Additional merchandise includes three art books, three picture books, and a drama CD. In 2017, two manga adaptations and a new anime series have been announced, with the latter premiering on October 6, 2017.
KINO’S JOURNEY FUN FACTS:
– Sakura in Japan signify life, death, and renewal, as Kino is born, “killed” and renewed as the traveler she is now.
– An inconsistency is revealed in the anime as her revolver, the 1851 Colt Navy, is a .44 caliber. Although the physical design of the pistol is an 1851 Colt Navy, due to its flathead lower receiver and octagonal barrel, it housed a .36 caliber design. The .44 caliber was utilized for the 1861 Colt Navy which had a smoother barrel finish and an expanded lower receiver design.
– A chibi version of Kino was portrayed in the introductory bonus anime clip of the 15th anniversary of the Dengeki Movie Festival (2007).