METAL GEAR SOLID NEW TAB – Offered by FreeAddon
Install my Metal Gear Solid New Tab Themes and enjoy varied HD wallpapers of Metal Gear Solid, everytime you open a new tab.
★ Interested in Hideo Kojima games like Death Stranding or stealth games like Hitman or Splinter Cell? Visit our homepage for more HD wallpapers and newtab themes: https://freeaddon.com/
★ What can you get from our Metal Gear Solid themes?
First, you can enjoy a wide range of Metal Gear Solid wallpapers in HD quality. You can shuffle all pics, or, shuffle your favorite pics only. You can also select Slideshow option and enjoy a cool screensaver with Metal Gear Solid wallpapers. And, you can use other free addon themes along with this Metal Gear Solid new tab.
Second, the extension provides quick navigation to your most visited sites, Chrome apps like Gmail, or quick reminder with To-Do List right on the theme. Date, time and weather forecast can also be shown on Metal Gear Solid new tab if you need.
Finally, you can enjoy all these features (and more will be added on your requests) for free! Our extension does not include ads or any hidden catch!
★ Metal Gear Solid fun facts:
– Solid Snake is a mash-up of three of the raddest dudes ever to grace the silver screen. It’s fairly obvious Snake, with his gruff line delivery, mullet and eventual eye-patch was inspired by Snake Plissken, played by Kurt Russell, but apparently Russell alone wasn’t enough awesome inspiration. No, according to Kojima, Snake’s design is based on the body of Jean Claude Van-Damme and the face of Christopher Walken. Holy s–t, now I want a CGI Jean Claude Van-Damme/Christopher Walken/Kurt Russell hybrid to be edited in as the protagonist of every action movie ever.
– Metal Gear Solid was initially being developed for the 3DO under the title Metal Gear 3. Imagine what a different gaming landscape we might have today if the Playstation’s most acclaimed title had gone to the 3DO instead.
– The developers designed the levels out of Lego. 3D games were still a relatively new phenomenon when Metal Gear Solid was in development, so in order to get their heads around 3D game design, the game’s developers built many of the levels out of Lego beforehand.
★ Metal Gear Solid fun facts:
– Most of the game’s credited voice actors are pseudonyms. With the exception of David Hayter (the voice of Snake) most of Metal Gear Solid’s voice credits are fakes. Unlike the majority of games at the time, MGS used actual professional voice actors, but unfortunately the game didn’t have the support of the Screen Actor’s Guild, so the actors’ real names couldn’t be used. The actors’ real names would later appear in the Gamecube remake Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes.
– Metal Gear Solid is packed with Kubrick references. Metal Gear Solid contains a ton of movie references, but the guy the game seems to be particularly obsessed with is Stanley Kubrick. For instance, Snake’s real name is Dave and Otacon’s is Hal, a reference to Dave and the murderous computer Hal from 2001: A Space Odyssey. In addition to that, Kojima has said the scene where Meryl is shot by a sniper multiple times is a reference to Full Metal Jacket and Ocelot’s line about riding a nuke all the way into history could be a reference to Doctor Strangelove.