– PHOENIX NEW TAB – Offered by FreeAddon
Install my Phoenix New Tab Themes and enjoy varied HD wallpapers of Phoenix, everytime you open a new tab.
★ Interested in mythical creatures themes like Phoenix? Visit our homepage for more HD newtab at: http://freeaddon.com/
★ What can you get from our Phoenix themes?
First, you can enjoy a wide range of wallpapers in HD quality. You can shuffle all pics, or, shuffle your favorite Phoenix pics only. You can also select Slideshow option and enjoy a cool screensaver with Phoenix wallpapers. And, you can use other free addon themes along with this new tab.
Second, the extension provides quick navigation to your most visited sites, Chrome apps like Gmail, or quick reminder with To-Do List right on the Phoenix theme. Date & time can also be shown on this new tab if you need.
Finally, you can enjoy all these features for free! Our Phoenix extension does not include ads or any hidden catch!
★ About Phoenix:
– In Greek mythology, a phoenix (/ˈfiːnɪks/; Ancient Greek: φοῖνιξ, phoînix) is a long-lived bird that cyclically regenerates or is otherwise born again.
– Associated with the Sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. According to some sources, the phoenix dies in a show of flames and combustion, although there are other sources that claim that the legendary bird dies and simply decomposes before being born again. There are different traditions concerning the lifespan of the phoenix, but by most accounts the phoenix lived for 500 years before rebirth. Herodotus, Lucan, Pliny the Elder, Pope Clement I, Lactantius, Ovid, and Isidore of Seville are among those who have contributed to the retelling and transmission of the phoenix motif.
★ About Phoenix:
– In ancient Greece and Rome, the phoenix was associated with Phoenicia, (modern Lebanon), a civilization famous for its production of purple dye from conch shells.
– In the historical record, the phoenix “could symbolize renewal in general as well as the sun, time, the Empire, metempsychosis, consecration, resurrection, life in the heavenly Paradise, Christ, Mary, virginity, the exceptional man, and certain aspects of Christian life”.