Install my Tesla New Tab Themes and enjoy HD wallpapers of incredible Tesla cars with everytime you open a new tab.
The extension is made by fans, for fans who like Tesla or cars in general… Visit our homepage for more HD wallpapers and newtab themes: https://freeaddon.com/
– Select a Tesla wallpaper from many available wallpapers.
– Shuffle your favorite Tesla cars image, or shuffle all images.
– Combine and enjoy background pictures from multiple FreeAddon new tab extensions.
– Customize, show or hide features for a clean theme.
– Digital clock for Date-Time, Weather indicator (you may change city location manually), and Google search engine.
– Quick navigation with Most Visited, Chrome Apps, Gmail Unread Count, and tasks management with To-Do list.
– Tesla, Inc. (formerly Tesla Motors) is an American company that specializes in electric automotives, energy storage and solar panel manufacturing based in Palo Alto, California. Founded in 2003, the company specializes in electric cars, lithium-ion battery energy storage, and residential photovoltaic panels (through the subsidiary company SolarCity). The additional products Tesla sells include the Tesla Powerwall and Powerpack batteries, solar panels and solar roof tiles.
– CEO Elon Musk said that he envisions Tesla as a technology company and independent automaker, aimed at eventually offering electric cars at prices affordable to the average consumer. The company was named after the Serbian-American electrical engineer and physicist Nikola Tesla by company co-founders Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning.
– The company’s Model S was the world’s best-selling plug-in electric car in 2015 and 2016. Global sales of the Model S reached the 200,000 unit milestone during the fourth quarter of 2017. In September 2015, the company released its Model X, a crossover SUV. The Model 3 was released in July 2017. Tesla global sales passed 250,000 units in September 2017.
– Tesla operates multiple production and assembly plants, notably Gigafactory 1 near Reno, Nevada and its main vehicle manufacturing facility at Tesla Factory in Fremont, California. The Gigafactory primarily produces batteries and battery packs for Tesla vehicles and energy storage products.
– In 2016, Tesla topped Consumer Reports Annual Owner Satisfaction Survey at 91%. In February 2017, Consumer Reports named Tesla as the top American car brand and ranked it 8th among global carmakers.
TESLA FUN FACTS:
– Tesla Motors was not the first Tesla to share patents.
– Tesla Motors is the second oldest publicly listed American Automaker.
– The Model S was the first electric vehicle to ever receive Motortrend’s Car of the Year Award.
– Elon Musk owns 23% of Tesla stock.
– Elon Musk did not start Tesla.
– Tesla is big… but not that big.
– Tesla is making a 5$ billion bet on growth.
– So far there are only 53 Tesla showrooms.
– Only 6 parts on a Tesla Model S need regular replacement
– TSLA is the most shorted stock on the NASDAQ.